- Physical Therapy Orthopaedics
- Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Occupational Therapy & Physical Therapy
- Lymphedema Management Services
- Physical Therapy Wound Care
- Hospital-based Therapy
- Women’s Health & Pelvic Floor Therapy
- Prosthetic Training
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Wheelchair & Seating/Mobility Clinic
- Workers' Comp Rehabilitation
Physical therapists at UI Health assess and treat people of all ages, including newborns, children, and elderly adults. Our physical therapists are committed to teaching you how to prevent or manage your health condition, and they will help motivate you during your treatment to help you regain optimal function.
Working with your therapist, you will understand how your body works and how to achieve long-term health benefits. Physical therapists at UI Health consult and practice with other healthcare professionals, and they use the latest research and techniques to help patients get back in motion.
UI Health PT/OT Practice has been recognized as one of the top Chicago Physical Therapy practices.
Verified by Opencare.com
Physical Therapy at UI Health provides the following services: