- Physical Therapy Orthopaedics
- Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Occupational Therapy & Physical Therapy
- Lymphedema Management Services
- Physical Therapy Wound Care
- Hospital-based Therapy
- Women’s Health & Pelvic Floor Therapy
- Prosthetic Training
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Wheelchair & Seating/Mobility Clinic
- Workers' Comp Rehabilitation
Wheelchair & Seating/Mobility Clinic
Physical Therapy at UI Health offers a wheelchair clinic once a month. Patients are evaluated for motorized wheelchairs, in addition to specialized and standard manual wheelchairs. Along with a physical therapist, a wheelchair seating expert is present during the evaluations. Patients are assessed for appropriate fit/need of a wheelchair and also for appropriate wheelchair cushions in order to prevent pressure ulcers.
A physician referral is required. We then will contact your insurance and your case manager for authorization prior to scheduling your appointment. For more information, please call 312.355.4394.
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 2C
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612