- Physical Therapy Orthopaedics
- Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Occupational Therapy & Physical Therapy
- Lymphedema Management Services
- Physical Therapy Wound Care
- Hospital-based Therapy
- Women’s Health & Pelvic Floor Therapy
- Prosthetic Training
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Wheelchair & Seating/Mobility Clinic
- Workers' Comp Rehabilitation
Workers' Comp Rehabilitation
A work injury can result in pain, lost time and wages, stress, and a decreased quality of life. The Workers' Compensation Rehabilitation Program at UI Health is committed to helping you return to work and a safe, healthy lifestyle.
Our team of experienced physical and occupational therapists will work with you and your case managers to design an individualized treatment approach to meet your specific needs. We provide exceptional quality with value-based care to help you return to work.
- Individualized evaluations
- Standardized outcomes assessments
- Functional capacity evaluations by trained and certified staff
- Work conditioning
We have designated workers' compensation evaluation slots, and we provide prompt documentation and progress notes to case managers.
Hours and Location
Monday-Thursday: 7 am to 7 pm
Friday: 7 am to 5:30 pm
Saturday: 8 am to 4:30 pm
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 2C
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
A physician referral is required. We then will contact your insurance and your case manager for authorization prior to scheduling your appointment. For more information, please call 312.355.4394. We can be reached by fax at 312.996.8739.