UI Health rheumatologists are experts at researching and treating rheumatic condition.
The Division of Rheumatology at UI Health provides care to patients with the full spectrum of rheumatic and autoimmune diseases as mentioned below.
Our Rheumatology clinicians have special interests in and treat patients with the following diseases:
- Dermatomyositis, polymyositis, and arteritis
- Immune-mediated thromboembolic disease
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Rheumatic disease in the geriatric patient
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
- IgG4-related systemic disease
- Lyme disease
- Paget’s disease
- Sjogren’s syndrome
- ANCA-Associated Vasculitis
- Giant Cell Arteritis
With focuses in clinical and research studies, our broad range of physicians allows us to provide patients with information about the latest treatments in the field.
University Village Primary & Specialty Care, Suite 240
1309 S. Halsted St.
Chicago, IL 60607
Directions to Primary & Specialty Care
To request an appointment, please call 312.413.5569.