Women's Health at the UI Health System
We have Chicago's Best & Top Women's Health Physicians.
At the Center for Women's Health, we offer comprehensive care for women's health at any age.
Our skilled and compassionate physicians and midwives are dedicated to your health and to your care. Highlights of the Center for Women's Health include:
- Ultrasound and Maternal Fetal Medicine experts that diagnose and treat babies before they are born.
- Home to the largest midwifery practice in Illinois, women can plan the birthing experience they want with the reassurance that neonatal specialists and a Level III nursery are nearby.
- Comprehensive gynecologic and contraceptive care
- Minimally invasive and robotic approaches to gynecologic surgery.
- Our In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Program is recognized nationally for individualized patient care, especially in women with poor response to ovarian stimulation in prior IVF cycles.
For information on services related to Women's Health at the UI Health System, please visit:
- Center for Breast Care
- Family Birth Place
- Digital Mammography and Screening
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Varicose Veins & Venous Diseases
Find a Doctor:
- Find a OB/GYN Doctor or Midwife
- Find a Family Medicine Doctor/Provider
- Find a Female Doctor/Provider
Outpatient Care Center
Center for Women's Health
1801 West Taylor Street
Chicago, IL 60612
722 West Maxwell Street
Chicago, IL 60607
To request an appointment, please call:
For New Patients- 866.600.CARE
For Current Patients- 312.413.7500