Lung Health Program
At UI Health, we are passionate about respiratory issues and patient care. We have a strong connection to our community and a commitment to tackle their growing health concerns.
Consider why UI Health is unique:
- Ranked among city and national "Top Doctors"
- History of innovative research in asthma, COPD, pulmonary hypertension, and interstitial lung disease
- Access to the most modern, patient-friendly medications
- Culturally aware and welcoming of all ethnicities, races and religions
Our Areas of Expertise
We staff a comprehensive pulmonary care outpatient clinic for the evaluation and treatment of patients with asthma and respiratory diseases. We also support a busy pulmonary inpatient consultation service.
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Bronchial Thermoplasty
- Critical Care
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Mycobacterial Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Scleroderma-related Lung Disease
- Sleep Disorders
- Tobacco Treatment Center
Information & Appointments
Our friendly and multilingual staff is always available to assist you. For more questions or to make an appointment, please call 312.996.2740.