Locations & Directions
View Psychiatry Services in a larger map
Neuropsychiatric Institute Clinic
912 S. Wood Street Chicago 60608
University of Illinois Hospital
740 W Taylor Street Chicago 60607
Institute for Juvenile Research
1747 W. Roosevelt Road Chicago 60608
1601 W. Taylor Street Chicago 60607
Driving Directions For All Locations
- From the North, take I-90/94 (Kennedy Expressway) to I-290 West (Eisenhower Expressway).
- From the South, take I-90/94 (Dan Ryan Expressway) to I-290 West (Eisenhower Expressway).
- From the West, From the West, take I-290 (Eisenhower Expressway) eastbound.
Once you're on the Eisenhower Expressway:
- Exit the Eisenhower Expressway at Ashland/Paulina.
- Turn south onto Ashland Avenue. Continue south on Ashland to Taylor Street.
- Turn west (right) onto Taylor. Continue west on Taylor to Wood Street.
- The nearest Parking to the Neuropsychiatric Institute Clinic, Hospital, and Institute for Juvenile Research is located on Wood Street, just south of Taylor (at Fillmore St.). Additional parking, closer to the Psychiatric Institute, is at the corner of Taylor and Paulina (one block east of Wood).
Directions via CTA, Subway or Elevated Train
- Take any subway train to either the Randolph & Dearborn (Blue line) or the State & Randolph (Red Line) station OR any elevated train line (Green or Brown Lines) to the Lake & Clark station.
- Transfer to the Pink Line train, which runs on the elevated Loop tracks. If you are in the Subway, leave the station and exit either at Randolph Street (Blue line) or at Lake Street (Brown or Green line).
- From the Brown or Green line, transfer to the Pink Line at the Lake & Clark Station.
- From either subway train, walk to the intersection of Lake and State Street and take the stairs up to elevated Loop trains.
Directions via CTA bus here