Barry L. Wenig, M.D., M.P.H., F.A.C.S.
Get to know our provider
Dr. Wenig treats patients with malignant and benign tumors of the head and neck, with the goal of eradicating cancer while maintaining quality of life issues such as speech and swallowing function. Dr. Wenig is a nationally recognized expert in robotic surgery as well, and serves as part of a multidisciplinary team of surgeons and other clinicians that treats patients at the Head and Neck Cancer Center. Dr. Wenig coordinates care of head and neck cancer patients.
Specialties & Services
- Ear Nose and Throat
- Head and Neck Cancer
Eye and Ear Institute - 3rd Floor
1855 West Taylor Street
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: Otolaryngology
- Bachelor of Science: George Washington University, School of Medicine
- Fellowship: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Institute
- Internship: Long Island Jewish Hillside Medical Center
- Medical School: Sackler School of Medicine Tel Aviv University
- Masters in Public Health: University of Illinois
- Residency: Long Island Jewish Hillside Medical Center