Chandra Hassan, MD
Get to know our provider
Dr. Chandra Hassan special interests include surgical management of morbid obesity through laparoscopic surgery. He received his medical degree from Stanley Medical College, University of Madras, India. He completed his internship and residency at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center in New York. Dr. Hassan completed a fellowship in bariatric and minimally invasive surgery at Danbury Hospital/Yale University in Danbury, CT. He is board-certified in general surgery, both in the United States and the United Kingdom.
Specialties & Services
- Bariatric Surgery
- Surgery General
- General Surgery
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 3F
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: The American Board of Surgery / Fellow of American College of Surgeons
- Board Certification: The Royal College of Surgeons of England / Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons
- Fellowship: Yale University
- Internship: Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center
- Medical School: University of Madras
- Residency: Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center