James Ronayne, MD, ACT
Get to know our provider
Dr. James Ronayne is a cognitive behavioral therapist amd an expert witness in child abuse and neglect. Dr. Ronayne offers general pediatrics services and has training in behavioral health including ADHD and weight loss. He also has an interest in managing patients with asthma.
Specialties & Services
- Pediatric Primary Care / General Pediatrics
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Weight loss
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 2E
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Internship: Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans
- Medical Doctorate: St George's University KBT Global Scholar
- Residency: University of Illinois at Chicago