Oana C Danciu, M.D.
Get to know our provider
Dr. Danciu is an Assistant Professor of Medicine in the Division of Hematology/Oncology. After receiving her Medical Degree at Carol Davila University in Bucharest, Romania, she completed a post-doctoral fellowship in cancer biology at Northwestern University in Chicago. Dr. Danciu specializes in the treatment of breast cancer patients. Her research interests include development of clinical trials using experimental therapeutics. Dr. Danciu is currently an active member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Specialties & Services
- Breast Care
- Hematology and Medical Oncology
- Breast Cancer
Outpatient Care Center - Suite 1 E
1801 West Taylor Street
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine
- Fellowship: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Internship: Weiss Memorial Hospital Chicago
- Medical School: Carol Davila University Of Medicine
- Residency: Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Residency: Weiss Memorial Hospital Chicago