Santosh L Saraf, M.D.
Get to know our provider
Dr. Saraf is an Assistant Professor of Medicine in the Division of Hematology/Oncology. After receiving his B.S. in Biology at Pennsylvania State University, he went to medical school at Temple University School of Medicine. Dr. Saraf completed his Internal Medicine Residency and Hematology-Oncology training at the University of Illinois Medical Center. He is currently an active member of the American Society of Hematology.
Specialties & Services
- Hematology and Medical Oncology
- Sickle Cell
- Internal Medicine
1740 West Taylor Street 5E
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine
- Fellowship: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Internship: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Medical School: Temple University School of Medicine
- Residency: University of Illinois at Chicago