Simone Crivellaro, MD
Get to know our provider
Dr. Crivellaro comes to the Department after five-plus years of clinical and teaching experience at the University of Udine and its teaching hospital, in his native Italy. An expert in uro-oncology and reconstructive urology via laparoscopic and robotic procedures, he has been trained in the USA and eventually performed hundreds of robotic surgeries, being the founder of Udine's robotic program in 2010. He has published multiple scholarly articles in minimally invasive surgery, reconstructive urology and related areas.
Specialties & Services
- Minimally Invasive Urology
- Reconstructive Urology
- Urologic Oncology
Mile Square Health Center, Main
1220 S. Wood St.
Chicago, IL 60608
- Fellowship: Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
- Medical School: University of Torino
- Residency: Lahey Clinic
- Residency: University Hospital of Novara and Udine
- Residency: Harper Hospital