- Colorectal Cancer Screening / Colonoscopy
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Functional Bowel Disorders
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Biliary Tree Disease
- Diseases of the Esophagus, Heartburn
- Small Intestinal Rehab and Transplantation
- GI Cancer Prevention Program
- Non-Surgical Weight Loss
- Hepatology (Liver Disease)
Biliary Tree Disease
At UI Health, our team of therapeutic endoscopists treats patients with disorders and diseases of the biliary tree, including:
- Bile duct disease and stones: We manage strictures and blockages of the bile ducts, whether these are benign (as in primary sclerosing cholangitis or post-liver transplant patients) or malignant (bile duct cancer or cholangiocarcinoma).
- Gallstones: We specialize in removal of large or complex stones from the bile ducts using a variety of techniques and modern technology.