- Wood Street Pharmacy
- Outpatient Care Center (OCC) Pharmacy
- Dermatology Pharmacy (OCC)
- Taylor Street Pharmacy
- Mile Square Health Center Pharmacy
- Oncology Clinic Pharmacy (OCC)
- University Village Pharmacy
Taylor Street Pharmacy
Taylor Street Pharmacy serves all patients of UI Health, employees, and UIC students.
- Compound Medications: Taylor Street Pharmacy will provide compound medications as necessary for any UI Health eligible patient as prescribed by their UI Health prescriber.
- UIC Student Services Our pharmacy is one of two UIC student-preferred pharmacies. UIC students, presenting student identification receive a 10% discount on all over the counter items sold in the pharmacy.
- Over-the-counter medications and other items (cough/cold, first aid, personal hygiene, pain relief)
HOW TO REFILL YOUR PRESCRIPTIONS
- Call the automated refill phone number (312-996-6540) and follow the prompts to enter the prescription numbers.
- Call the pharmacy phone number on the prescription label; speak with a pharmacy staff to request the refill of the prescription number.
INSURANCE AND PAYMENT ACCEPTED
UI Health Plus, most major private insurance, Medicare, Medicaid, Cash, and Credit Card.
Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:15 p.m.
Eye and Ear Infirmary
1855 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612