Geisel Collazo, MD, FAAP
Get to know our provider
Dr. Geisel Collazo is a general pediatrician at Mile Square, an Attending Physician at Children's Hospital University of Illinois (CHUI) Outpatient Center and Pediatric Consultant for Craniofacial Center. Dr. Collazo graduated from Medical School at Universidad Central de Venezuela and completed her Pediatrics training at University of Illinois in Chicago. She specializes in primary healthcare of children all ages, from newborn to 18 years old. Her clinical interests include skull deformities, pediatric asthma and obesity. Dr. Collazo is board-certified in Pediatrics. In addition to English, she speaks fluent Spanish.
Specialties & Services
- Pediatric Primary Care / General Pediatrics
- Pediatric Craniofacial
- Primary Healthcare for Children
Mile Square Health Center, Back of the Yards
4630 S. Bishop St.
Chicago, IL 60608
- Board Certification: American Board of Pediatrics
- Medical School: University Central de Venezuela
- Residency: University of Illinois at Chicago