Kay McGee, MS, OTR/L
Get to know our provider
As an inpatient occupational therapist, Kay McGee works with clients who have orthopedic, neurological, complex medical, and other conditions on both the acute care or ICU floors, and on the inpatient rehabilitation unit. Kay may also see outpatients to work on their return to community and household activities, cognitive retraining, and self-management of chronic conditions. She also assists in leading a Chronic Disease Self-Management Workshop here at UI Health.
Specialties & Services
- Occupational Therapy
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Chronic Disease Self-Management
- Credentialed AMPS rater
- General Acute Care & Inpatient Rehabilitation
University of Illinois Hospital, Suite C100
1740 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Internship: US Army Landstuhl Regional Medical Center
- Internship: Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
- Postgraduate Education: University of Illinois at Chicago