Rena Beckerly, MD
Get to know our provider
Dr. Rena Beckerly believes in a multimodal, balanced, and evidence-based approach to pain management, starting with conservative therapy and escalating to injection therapy as necessary. She has expertise in performing advanced interventional pain treatments for neck and lower back pain. She is particularly interested in neuromodulation and intrathecal drug delivery systems for pain that has not been relieved by other modalities. Dr. Beckerly has authored several chapters on spinal cord stimulators, intrathecal drug delivery systems, and management of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome.
Specialties & Services
- Anesthesiology and Pain Management
- Pain Medicine
Outpatient Care Center
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: Anesthesiology
- Fellowship: Northwestern University
- Residency: Harvard Medical School
- Internship: Harvard Medical School
- Medical School: Tufts University School of Medicine