Stockton Mayer, DO
get to know our provider
Dr. Stockton Mayer practices in the Division of Infectious Diseases at UI Health. Dr. Mayer specializes in treating patients infected with HIV and infectious agents acquired in tropical regions. He also treats patients who experience infections in the setting of other immunocompromising conditions.
Specialties & Services
- Infectious Disease
- Tropical Medicine
- Immunocompromised Hosts
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 3
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- FellowshipUniversity of Illinois at Chicago
- ResidencyUniversity of Illinois at Chicago
- InternshipUniversity of Illinois at Chicago
- Medical SchoolChicago College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Board CertificationInternal Medicine
- Board CertificationInfectious Disease