- Pediatric Primary Care
- Adolescent Medicine
- Adolescent and Pediatric Weight Management Program
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Pediatric Genetics
- Pediatric Hematology / Oncology
- Pediatric Immunology Allergy & Pulmonology
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Pediatric Nephrology
- Pediatric Neurology
- Pediatric Rheumatology
In addition to the primary care services and consultative services at the general pediatric clinic, two special clinics are open to adolescents in the outpatient care center.
The adolescent gynecology and preventive health services clinic offers primary care including gynecologic services for girls 12 to 21.
The adolescent weight loss clinic offers assessment and treatment services for overweight teens age 12 to 21. An eating disorders clinic will open in July 2011. Teenagers of both sexes are seen for preventive care.