- Wood Street Pharmacy
- Outpatient Care Center Pharmacy (OCC)
- Dermatology Pharmacy (OCC)
- Ear and Eye Infirmary Pharmacy (Taylor Street Pharmacy)
- Mile Square Health Center Pharmacy
- Oncology Clinic Pharmacy (OCC)
- University Village Pharmacy
Mile Square Health Center Pharmacy
Mile Square Health Center Pharmacy serves patients of Mile Square and UI Hospital patients.
Self Pay Plan for Uninsured Patients
Free-standing Blood Pressure/Pulse/Weight kiosk available for use
HOW TO REFILL YOUR PRESCRIPTIONS
- Call the automated refill phone number (312-413-1767) and follow the prompts to enter the prescription numbers.
- Call the pharmacy phone number on the prescription label; speak with a pharmacy staff to request the refill of the prescription number.
INSURANCE AND PAYMENT ACCEPTED
UI Health Plus, most major private insurance, Medicare, Medicaid, Cash, and Credit Card.
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
1220 S. Wood Street, Suite 1045
Chicago IL, 60608