- Wood Street Pharmacy
- Outpatient Care Center Pharmacy (OCC)
- Dermatology Pharmacy (OCC)
- Ear and Eye Infirmary Pharmacy (Taylor Street Pharmacy)
- Mile Square Health Center Pharmacy
- Oncology Clinic Pharmacy (OCC)
- University Village Pharmacy
University Village Pharmacy
University Village Pharmacy serves patients of the Family Medicine Clinic, UIC students and employees.
- UIC Student Preferred Pharmacy
- Campus Care and other insurance plans
- UI Team RX
- Free-standing Blood Pressure/Pulse/Weight kiosk available for use
- Over the Counter Medications (Cough/cold, first aid, personal hygiene, pain relief" "Students get 10% off of all over the counter items)
- Private counseling rooms available
- UIC Employee Prescriptions
HOW TO REFILL YOUR PRESCRIPTIONS
- Call the automated refill phone number (312-355-2345) and follow the prompts to enter the prescription numbers.
- Call the pharmacy phone number on the prescription label, speak with a pharmacy staff to request the refill of the prescription number.
INSURANCE AND PAYMENT ACCEPTED
Campus Care, Student Health, Commercial Insurance, Medicare Part D, Medicaid, Cash, Credit Card, UI Health Plus
Monday/Tuesday/Friday: 8:30 a.m. -5:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. -5:30 p.m.
Thursday: 8:30 a.m. -8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m.
722 West Maxwell Street, Second Floor
Chicago IL, 60607