Susan C Bleasdale, M.D.
Get to know our provider
Dr. Susan Bleasdale, medical director of infection prevention and control at UI Health, specializes in diagnosing and treating infections. Dr. Bleasdale also provides care for patients with HIV.
Specialties & Services
- Infectious Disease
- HIV Care
Outpatient Care Center - Suite 3
1801 West Taylor Street
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine, Infectious Diseases
- Fellowship: Rush University College Medicine
- Internship: Rush University Medical Center
- Medical School: Rush University College Medicine
- Residency: Rush University College Medicine
- Undergraduate Education: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign