- UI Team RX
- Flu Shot Information
- Mail Order
- Discharge Prescription Service
- Medicare Part D consult services are provided.
- Medication Therapy Management Clinic (MTMC)
- Self Pay
- Dermatology Specialty Compounding
- Specialty Pharmacy Services
- Compound Medications
- Chemotherapy Teaching
- Tobacco Treatment
- Ear, Nose, and Throat
- Allergy Immunotherapy clinics
After being seen by a physician at the University of Illinois outpatient cancer center, a pharmacist will meet with each patient to teach them about their chemotherapy, whether the medication is administered in the clinic or taken at home with supportive care management of nausea, vomiting, and pain.