- UI Team RX
- Flu Shot Information
- Mail Order
- Discharge Prescription Service
- Medicare Part D consult services are provided.
- Medication Therapy Management Clinic (MTMC)
- Self Pay
- Dermatology Specialty Compounding
- Specialty Pharmacy Services
- Compound Medications
- Chemotherapy Teaching
- Tobacco Treatment
- Ear, Nose, and Throat
- Allergy Immunotherapy clinics
Dermatology Specialty Compounding
Who is this program designed for?
Patients of the University of Illinois Dermatology Clinic
How do they sign up for it, or use it?
Come to the clinic, get a prescription, bring the prescription to the pharmacy.
Are there any forms or papers they need to fill out?
Who should they see or call if they have questions?