- Bronchial Thermoplasty
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Interventional Pulmonology
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Science Center
- Tobacco Treatment Center
Tobacco Treatment Center
Cigarette smoking causes about 85% of lung cancer deaths in the United States. We understand that quitting smoking is easier said than done, but you are not alone. The Tobacco Treatment Center at UI Health can help you find the best approach to stop your dependence on tobacco. We will be there to support and help you succeed. To schedule an appointment, please call 312.433.4244
You Can Quit. We Can Show You How.
By looking for more information on our program, you have taken the first step to getting the help you need.
We listen to you. We understand your experience is unique.
Individualized Treatment Plans
Based on your unique experience, we will work closely with you to identify the best approach to stop your dependence on tobacco.
We are There for You
After your initial visit, we will continue to be there to support you and help you succeed.
Understanding The Facts:
- Smoking cigarettes is as addictive as heroin, cocaine and alcohol.
- It is never too late to quit using tobacco products.
- The body begins to heal itself immediately once it is no longer exposed to tobacco and other harmful chemicals in tobacco products.
- There are proven effective methods to help you succeed in stopping tobacco dependence.
Min Joo, MD, MPH
Medical Director, Tobacco Treatment Center
Lori Wilken, PharmD, TT-S, AE-C, BCACP
Director, Tobacco Treatment Center
To Make An Appointment
Visits are covered by most insurance plans
Outpatient Care Center (OCC)
1801 West Taylor St. Suite 3C
Chicago, IL 60613
National Tobacco Quit Line: