- Physical Therapy Orthopaedics
- Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Lymphedema Management Services
- Physical Therapy Wound Care
- Hospital Based Therapy
- Women’s Health / Pelvic Floor Therapy
- Prosthetic Training
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Wheelchair Clinic / Seating & Mobility
Physical Therapy blends science with inspiration. Physical therapists diagnose and treat people of all ages, including newborns, children, and elderly individuals. They use research and proven techniques to help their patients get back in motion, and often consult and practice with other health professionals.
Your physical therapist will teach you how to prevent or manage your health condition and will help motivate you during your treatment so that you can function optimally. Your physical therapist will also help you understand your health condition and how your body works so you will achieve long-term health benefits.
UI Health PT/OT Practice has been recognized as one of the top Chicago Physical Therapy practices.
Verified by Opencare.com
The physical therapy department at UI Health provides the following services