- Physical Therapy Orthopaedics
- Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Lymphedema Management Services
- Physical Therapy Wound Care
- Hospital Based Therapy
- Women’s Health / Pelvic Floor Therapy
- Prosthetic Training
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Wheelchair Clinic / Seating & Mobility
Physical therapy is also available for patients with cardiac or pulmonary issues. Physical therapists evaluate, assess, and create individualized exercise programs for patients with cardiac or respiratory issues to maximize functional capacity and endurance in a safe environment.
Physical therapists work in collaboration with the patient, Cardiac or Pulmonary Medicine Physicians, Pain Clinic, Nutrition and Wellness, and Tobacco Treatment Center for optimal gains in daily activities.
Educating the patient regarding his or her surgery or pathology is reinforced throughout their time in physical therapy and is an important factor for life-style modifications, including smoking cessation, proper diet and exercise, and prevention/risk reduction of additional cardiopulmonary disorders.