- UI Team RX
- Flu Shot Information
- Mail Order
- Discharge Prescription Service
- Medicare Part D consult services are provided.
- Medication Therapy Management Clinic (MTMC)
- Self Pay
- Dermatology Specialty Compounding
- Specialty Pharmacy Services
- Compound Medications
- Chemotherapy Teaching
- Tobacco Treatment
- Ear, Nose, and Throat
- Allergy Immunotherapy clinics
Maintenance medications can be mailed to your home (includes transplant and specialty pharmacy items) on a monthly basis.
Who is this program designed for?
Any patients especially those with chronic medications including transplant and specialty pharmacy medications
How do they sign up for it, or use it?
Speak with a pharmacist
Are there any forms or papers they need to fill out?
Who should they see or call if they have questions?