Charlotte Joslin, OD, PhD
get to know our provider
Dr. Joslin fits patients with medically necessary contact lenses for acute and severe eye conditions including keratoconus. Dr. Joslin also has a faculty appointment at University of Illinois at Chicago School of Public Health where she has two National Institutes of Health-funded research projects in health disparities and cancer and in comparative effective research in eliminating health disparities. Dr. Joslin joined the Illinois Eye and Ear Infirmary in 1999.
Specialties & Services
- Contact Lenses
- Cornea Transplant
- Epidemiology of Eye Disease
- Eye Infections
Eye and Ear Infirmary, Suite 3.154
1855 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: National Board of Examiners in Optometry
- Medical School: Ohio State University, College of Optometry
- Post Doctoral Studies: University of Illinois, School of Public Health
- Residency: Hines Veteran's Administration Medical Center