Since the 1890s, Psychiatry Services at UI Health have provided outstanding mental healthcare. We expertly and compassionately serve residents of Chicago, the state of Illinois, and the entire Midwest.
Psychiatric care is provided by an impressive team of experts in mental health and research. We recognize that every patient has individual, unique needs. Using a well-rounded approach, we'll tailor our program to meet your particular needs. You'll benefit from the expertise of these experienced team members:
- Residents and fellows
- Licensed clinical psychologists
- Licensed clinical social workers
- Clinical nurse specialists, nurse practitioners, and advanced practice nurses
- Occupational therapists
- Board-certified music therapists
- Licensed marital and family therapists
One of the Midwest's largest psychiatry programs, UI Health serves 45,000 outpatients and 10,500 inpatients each year. All services are delivered in the most effective, least restrictive setting possible. Services are available for patients who need:
- Intensive outpatient treatment
- Medication management
- Other specially tailored outpatient care
We realize the decision to seek psychiatric care can be difficult. Be assured you will be treated with sensitivity and respect as we partner with you to enhance your life or the life of your loved one.