The Division of Gastroenterology and Digestive Diseases at UI Health is staffed by physicians and scientists who specialize in diseases of the liver and gastrointestinal (GI) tract, which includes the esophagus, stomach, gallbladder, pancreas, small and large intestine (colon), and rectum. Our patients benefit from the latest advancements in diagnosis and treatment.
- Colorectal Cancer Screening / Colonoscopy
- Preventative Procedures
- Functional Bowel Disorders
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Pancreas and Biliary Tree Disease
- Diseases of the Esophagus, Heartburn
- Small Intestinal Rehab and Transplantation
- GI Cancer Prevention Program
- Non-Surgical Weight Loss
- Hepatology (Liver Disease)
To request an appointment, please call 866.600.CARE (2273) or complete the online appointment request form.