- Pay A Bill
- Medical Records Requests
- Pastoral Care Services
- Gift Shop
- Patient Rights
- IMD Guest House
UI Health has launched MyChart to provide you better access and management of your electronic health record!
With MyChart, you can manage all of your health information in one place:
- Manage your appointments, cancellations, get reminders, and review past appointments; also signup for “Fast Pass” to get alerts when an earlier appointment opens up.
- Meet with your healthcare team from your smartphone or computer.
- Send secure messages to your healthcare team.
- Manage your prescription refills, view medication history, and update your preferred pharmacy.
- View your health information: test results (including labs, radiology, procedures, and pathology), visit summaries (including referrals, vital signs), discharge instructions, current list of medications, track immunizations, and more.
- Pay your medical bills and see payment history.
- Receive important health reminders for screening and preventive care.
- Manage the healthcare of your child and dependent's medical records.
- Securely share your health summary with other healthcare providers.
- Save time by checking in before you arrive at UI Health.
- Link your MyChart accounts to see all your information in one place.
About the Cures Act
The 21st Century Cures Act is a federal mandate that is designed to give patients more access to their medical information. As of March 31, 2021, UI Health is providing test results and provider notes (with a few exceptions) will be released via the MyChart patient portal as soon as they are available. Click here for Cures Act Frequently Asked Question (pdf).