Obstetrics & Gynecology (OB/GYN)
Whether you need a routine well-woman exam, family planning advice, or help with a gynecological condition, the obstetricians and gynecologists (OB/GYNs) at UI Health can provide the expert, compassionate care you need.
We've been providing the best possible OB/GYN services to women in Chicago and the surrounding community for more than 100 years. And we're proud to be the only health center in Illinois designated as "National Center of Excellence in Women's Health" by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
What makes the care we provide so exceptional? Our expert staff and our commitment to ongoing research and education.
Our OB/GYN Team
Our team, which includes some of the best female gynecologists in Chicago, has expertise in providing a wide range of women's health services, including:
- Well-woman exams and preventive care
- Family planning and contraception counseling
- Maternity and high-risk pregnancy care
- Fertility treatment, including treatment for women who've had cancer and those who've had recurrent miscarriages
- Gynecologic cancer treatment, including treatment for ovarian and cervical cancer
- Urinary incontinence treatment