- University of Illinois Hospital
- Outpatient Care Center (OCC)
- Mile Square Health Center
- UI Health at University Village
- Pilsen Family Health Center Lower West
- South Loop Physicians Group
- Eye & Ear Infirmary (EEI)
- Halsted Wellness Clinic
- Pharmacy Services
- Sports Medicine & Human Performance Center
- Parking and Public Transportation
Pilsen Family Health Center Lower West
We are helping distribute the COVID-19 Vaccine.
Click here for more info.
The UI Health Pilsen Family Health Center Lower West provides families and individuals of all ages with comprehensive healthcare, including immunizations, physical exams, prenatal care, and complex medical care. The 6,400-square-foot renovated facility features nine exam rooms and a laboratory for blood draws and basic testing.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
Appointments: Click here to request an appointment or call 312.413.4179
- Annual Checkups
- Diabetes Care & Education Classes
- Health Screenings
- Laboratory Testing
- Prenatal Care
- School & Sport Physicals
- Women's Health
1713 S. Ashland Ave.
Chicago, IL 60608