The Center for Women's Health
We have Chicago's top physicians specializing in women's health.
At the Center for Women's Health, we offer comprehensive healthcare for women of all ages. UI Health's skilled and compassionate physicians and midwives are dedicated to your health and care.
Highlights of the Center for Women's Health include:
- Comprehensive gynecologic and contraceptive care.
- Minimally invasive and robotic approaches to gynecologic surgery.
- Home to the largest midwifery practice in Illinois. Women can plan their birthing experience with the reassurance of neonatal specialists and a Level III nursery.
- Ultrasound and Maternal Fetal Medicine experts that diagnose and treat babies before they are born.
- Our In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Program is nationally recognized for individualized patient care, especially in women with poor response to ovarian stimulation in previous IVF cycles.
For information on services related to the Center for Women's Health, please visit:
- Center for Breast Care
- Digital Mammography and Screening
- Family Birth Place
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Varicose Veins & Venous Diseases
Find a Doctor:
Center for Women's Health at OCC
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 4C
1801 W. Taylor St. Chicago, IL 60612
Monday—Wednesday, Friday: 8 am to 5 pm
Thursday: 8 am to 7:30 pm
Saturday (first & third of each month): 8:30 am to noon
University Village Primary & Specialty Care, Suite 240
1309 S. Halsted St.
Chicago, IL 60607
Directions to Primary & Specialty Care
Monday—Friday: 8 am to 5 pm