Felix Y Chau, BSE, MD
Get to know our provider
Dr. Chau joined the Retina Service as an attending in 2010. His practice focuses on retinopathy of prematurity (ROP) and medical-surgical retina. He is a co-investigator on a number of clinical trials to develop new treatments for diabetic retinopathy and age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
Specialties & Services
- Retinopathy of prematurity (ROP)
Eye & Ear Infirmary (EEI)
1905 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: American Board of Ophthalmology
- Fellowship: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Internship: Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Medical School: University of Iowa College of Medicine
- Residency: Duke University