Felix Y. Chau, MD, BSE
get to know our provider
Dr. Chau joined the Retina Service as an attending in 2010. His practice focuses on retinopathy of prematurity (ROP) and medical-surgical retina. He is a co-investigator on a number of clinical trials to develop new treatments for diabetic retinopathy and age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
Specialties & Services
- Retinopathy of prematurity (ROP)
Specialty Care Building
1009 S. Wood St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: American Board of Ophthalmology
- Fellowship: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Internship: Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Medical School: University of Iowa College of Medicine
- Residency: Duke University