Johnna Reggi, MS, APRN, CNM, WHNP-BC
get to know our provider
Johnna Reggi is a certified nurse-midwife in the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology at UI Health. Ms. Reggi provides full-scope midwifery care in both the outpatient and hospital settings, and her interests include special interests include unmedicated childbirth, prenatal education, adolescent gynecology, and contraceptive counseling. She provides comprehensive education in women's health and promotes shared decision making.
Specialties & Services
- Nurse Midwife
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Unmedicated childbirth
- Hydrotherapy in labor
- Prenatal education
- Contraceptive counseling
- Adolescent gynecology
University Village Primary & Specialty Care, Suite 240
1309 S. Halsted St.
Chicago, IL 60607
Mile Square Health Center–Main
1220 S. Wood St.
Chicago, IL 60608
- Fellowship: George Washington University Hospital — Washington, D.C.
- Master of Science: Georgetown University
- Board Certification: National Certification Corporation
- Board Certification: American Midwifery Certification Board (AMCB)