Julia Brown, MD
get to know our provider
Dr. Julia Brown practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology at UI Health. Dr. Brown's clinical interests include treating patients with acute and chronic kidney diseases; fluid and electrolyte disorders; high blood pressure; and glomerular diseases. She provides patient care in the inpatient and outpatient settings, and at the Dialysis Center. Dr. Brown is one of two peritoneal dialysis doctors at UI Health and works to keep UI Health as a leader in advancements in peritoneal dialysis and kidney care. She is involved in research about chronic kidney disease and peritoneal dialysis, and she has an interest in educating medical students and residents.
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
specialties & services
- Acute and Chronic Kidney Disease
- Fluid and Electrolyte Disorders
- Glomerular Disease
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 3D
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship Northwestern University Medical Center — Chicago
- Residency Loyola University Medical Center — Maywood, IL
- Medical School University of Southern California — Los Angeles
- Board Certification Internal Medicine
- Board Certification Nephrology