Kaitlin Kuzniar, AuD
get to know our provider
Dr. Kaitlin Kuzniar practices in the Department of Audiology at UI Health. Dr. Kuzniar’s clinical interests include vestibular assessment, pediatric/adult diagnostics, implantable devices, and hearing aids. She strongly believes in patient-centered care and collaborating with patients and their providers to determine the best and most appropriate care plan.
specialties & services
- Adult and pediatric hearing evaluations
- Vestibular (balance) evaluations
- Hearing aid selections, fittings, and management
- Hearing protection selections and fittings
- Bone anchored implant evaluations and management
- Cochlear implant (CI) evaluations and management
Eye & Ear Infirmary, Suite B46
1855 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Postgraduate: Northern Illinois University — Dekalb, IL
- Board Certification: American Speech-Language Hearing Association — Certificate of Clinical Competence–Audiology (CCC-A)