Kevin Haas, MD
Get to know our provider
Dr. Kevin Haas specializes pulmonary and critical care, with a focus on lung diseases. His interests include pulmonary nodule management, diagnostic and therapeutic bronchoscopy, and pleural disease management. Dr. Haas is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine in the Department of Internal Medicine at UI Health.
Specialties & Services
- Pulmonary and Critical Care
- Interventional Pulmonology
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Nodules
- Pleural Disease
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 3D
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Residency: Louisiana State University
- Internship: Louisiana State University
- Medical School: American University of Antigua