Kristen E. DeCarlo, MD
Get to know our provider
Dr. Kristen DeCarlo practices in the Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism at UI Health. Dr. DeCarlo specializes in treating older adults with endocrine disorders, and she focuses on bone health, diabetes, thyroid disorders, and obesity in the aging population. She has a special interest in medical education, including graduate-level curriculum development; teaching assessment and feedback; and as mentorship.
Specialties & Services
- Bone Health
- Thyroid Disease
- Pituitary Disease
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 1C
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: Northwestern University
- Residency: New York University
- Internship: New York University
- Medical School: Boston University
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine