Luis Rivera, MD
get to know our provider
Dr. Luis Rivera practices in the Department of Family & Community Medicine at UI Health. Dr. Rivera treats patients of all ages, and he enjoys helping patients manage chronic health conditions, including mental health, and focusing on preventative health services to keep patients healthy. He also performs many office-based procedures and provides reproductive health services. Dr. Rivera has a special interest in the care of Spanish-speaking patients.
specialties & services
- Family Medicine
- Care of Spanish-Speaking Patients
- Chronic Disease Management
- Child and Adolescent Health
- Adult health
- Preventive Medicine
Pilsen Family Health Center Lower West
1713 S. Ashland Ave.
Chicago, IL 60608
- Residency: McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University — Chicago
- Medical School: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Board Certification: Family Medicine