Mehmet C. Mocan, MD
Children with craniofacial problems have a higher prevalence of eye, eyelid and orbital problems and thus need regular follow-up. My function as part of the CFC team is to ensure the proper visual development of children with craniofacial problems, through regular evaluation and monitoring their visual function, looking for any eye related issues in this patient population including but not limited to corneal problems, compressive optic neuropathy, strabismus and amblyopia.
Specialties & Services
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Eye & Ear Infirmary, Suite 2.140
1855 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: Harvard Medical School, Boston
- Fellowship: Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles
- Medical School: Hacettepe University School of Medicine
- Internship: Hacettepe University School of Medicine
- Board Certification: European Board of Ophthalmology
- Residency: Hacettepe University School of Medicine