Mark Chwajol, MD
get to know our provider
Dr. Mark Chwajol practices in the Department of Neurosurgery at UI Health. Dr. Chwajol uses cutting-edge technology and a variety of surgical approaches to treat patients of all age groups with conditions of the brain and spine, including brain aneurysms, brain tumors, spinal tumors, back pain, stenosis, and degenerative disease of the spine. In addition to performing surgeries of the brain and spine, Dr. Chwajol is trained in the management of neurological conditions, including stroke, aneurysms, and arteriovenous malformations.
Specialties & Services
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Tumors
- Back Pain
- Stenosis and Degenerative Disease of the Spine
Neuropsychiatry & Psycological Services
912 S. Wood St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship University of Illinois at Chicago
- Residency Montefiore Medical Center and Roosevelt Hospital
- Internship Montefiore Medical Center
- Medical School State University of New York
- Board Certification American Board of Neurological Surgery