Mark R. Hutchinson, MD
Dr. Mark R. Hutchinson practices in the Department of Orthopaedics at UI Health. Dr. Hutchinson is the director of Sports Medicine, and he serves as the head team physician for UIC Flames Athletics. He has nearly three decades of involvement with Team USA Athletics, and he was part of the official medical staff for Team USA at the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro.
Specialties & Services
- Orthopaedics Sports Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Sports Medicine & Human Performance Center, Suite 102
839 W. Roosevelt Road
Chicago, IL 60607
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 2A
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: American Board Of Orthopedic Surgery
- Fellowship: Kentucky Sports Medicine
- Internship: Michigan State University
- Medical School: University of Illinois College of Medicine
- Residency: Michigan State University