Mary Biglin, MD
get to know our provider
Dr. Mary Biglin practices in the Division of Gastroenterology & Hepatology at UI Health. Dr. Biglin treats patients with a variety of gastrointestinal problems, including diseases of the esophagus (difficulty swallowing, GERD), stomach (ulcers, dyspepsia, bleeding), small intestine (celiac disease, diarrhea), and colon (colorectal cancer screening, inflammatory bowel disease, IBS, constipation). She prioritizes working as a team with her patients to discuss all possible diagnoses, tests, treatment options, and alternatives in order to work toward achieving what works best for each individual patient.
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
specialties & services
- Cancer Services
- Colon and Rectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Specialty Care Building, 4th Floor
1009 S. Wood St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine
- Fellowship: Rush University Medical Center — Chicago, IL
- Residency: Rush University Medical Center — Chicago, IL
- Internship: Rush University Medical Center — Chicago, IL
- Medical School: Wayne State University School of Medicine — Detroit, MI