Phornphat "Paul" Rasamimari, MD, MPH
get to know our provider
Dr. Phornphat "Paul" Rasamimari practices in the Division of Neonatology at UI Health. As a pediatric neonatologist, Dr. Rasamimari provides full clinical support to premature and sick babies in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) to ensure that they will grow up healthy and with a good quality of life. His areas of interest include respiratory failure, noninvasive ventilation management, work ethics and quality improvement in NICU, and long-term neurodevelopmental outcomes of NICU patients after they return home.
Specialties & Services
- Pediatric Neonatology
- Growth and neurodevelopment
- Ventilation management
- Quality improvement
University of Illinois Hospital, 4th Floor (NICU)
1740 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: University of Illinois Medical Center at Chicago
- Residency: University of Illinois Medical Center at Chicago
- Internship: Phramongkutklao Hospital and College of Medicine
- Medical School: Phramongkutklao College of Medicine, Mahidol University
- Board Certification: American Board of Pediatrics, Sub-board of Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine