Pooja Bhat, MD
get to know our provider
Dr. Pooja Bhat's primary focus is inflammatory diseases of the eye. Dr. Bhat specializes in the diagnosis and management of infectious and non-infectious ocular inflammatory conditions, such as scleritis, anterior, intermediate, and posterior uveitis. Her main areas of interest are posterior uveitidies that includes Vogt-Koyanagi-Harada (VKH) disease, Behcet's, sarcoidosis, infectious retinopathies, and white dot syndromes, such as birdshot chorioretinopathy.
Specialties & Services
- Behcet's Syndrome
- Infectious Retinopathies
- Vogt-Koyanage-Harada Disease
Eye and Ear Infirmary (EEI)
1855 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: Ophthalmology
- Fellowship: Northwestern University
- Internship: North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System
- Medical School: Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College and Hospital
- Residency: Northwestern University