Rani Chovatiya, MD
Get to know our provider
Dr. Rani Chovatiya practices in the Department of Anesthesiology at UI Health. Dr. Chovatiya specializes in pain management, and she focuses on implementing several therapeutic approaches to managing pain, including medication management, physical rehabilitation, behavioral therapies, and interventional pain treatments. Dr. Chovatiya believes that chronic pain is a complex phenomenon that can take severe physical and emotional tolls on patients and significantly impair their quality of life. As a pain specialist, her goal is to approach the problem from all aspects and effectively treat the human body, mind, and spirit. She also is interested in neuromodulation and alternative treatments for other chronic pain disorders.
Specialties & Services
- Anesthesiology and Pain Management
- Chronic Pain
- Interventional Pain Treatments
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 4E
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: University of Illinois Hospital
- Residency: University of Illinois Hospital
- Internship: University of Illinois Hospital
- Medical School: University of Illinois College of Medicine
- Board Certification: American Board of Anesthesiology
- Board Certification: Double Board Certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Management